Proudly sponsored by
The 4th ACE Subscriptions Seminar took place on Nov 28th at the Financial Times offices and was again hosted by Abi Spooner (Ex Dennis/Future) from Atlas. The event was a fantastic opportunity to bring together delegates from across the Magazine and Newspaper Subscriptions Industry to share case studies and strategies.
FOCUSED ON BEST PRACTICE & CASE STUDIES
All delegates who attended the ACE Subscriptions Seminar heard from a cross section of speakers from within our Industry, discussing transformation and new ways of thinking and working and how they are dealing with these and where they see the opportunities for 2024.
The session covered strategic thinking and planning and gave attendees interesting discussion points for them and their teams as well as practical and tactical solutions that can be taken away and implemented quickly.
The ACE Subscriptions Seminar agenda included presentations from subscriptions experts across both Magazine and Newspaper Publishing and was hosted by Abi Spooner from Atlas.
The day ran from 11am through until 3pm and included a networking lunch as well as drinks afterwards for those that could stay and wanted to carry on the conversation.
- Fiona Spooner from Financial Times talking about their digital transformation over the past few years.
- Laura Reevesfrom London Review of Books will be discussing their audience development strategy.
- Craig Lawfrom The Guardian Weekly will take us through their new approach to subscriber acquisition.
- Seema Kumariwill be telling you why Newsletters could help supercharge your subscriptions strategy.
- Madeleine White from The Audiencers will share strategies to launch a premium model without putting other revenue streams at risk.
- Julian Thorne from SubX will run through the opportunities (or pitfalls) that AI provides for subscription marketers.
- “A View from the Top” panel discussion with Fiona Spooner, Steve Price (Ex Telegraph)
and Jess Burney (Immediate Media)
Thank you to our sponsor
FT Strategies is the digital growth consultancy owned by the Financial Times, helping organisations globally to address their strategic challenges with an emphasis on business growth and digital transformation. Whether you’re looking to increase reader revenue, drive engagement, improve advertising performance, leverage AI, technology or transform digitally, FT Strategies can help you move forward, faster.