NewstrAid / Deadline: 30 January, 2020 / Competitive
NewstrAid is the industry’s charity supporting people who work or have worked in the sales, circulation or distribution of newspapers or magazines.
We currently have a vacancy for an Accountant/Financial Controller to operate and manage the financial function of the Charity. As part of our small head office team based near Bishop’s Stortford/Stansted and reporting to the CEO, the role requires a qualified accountant.
– Financial and management accounting including banking, payroll, monthly accounts and budgeting.
– Informing the organisation on the full range of financial measures and performance.
– Maintaining compliance with accounting, business and charity legislation and requirements.
– Company Secretary responsibility.
– Support of income generating processing.
– Financial reporting to management, Trustees and Charity Commission and support of Investment Committee.
To enquire about the role or for a full Job Description please email Mike Mirams on the address given below.