Circulation and Print Executive – The Stylist Group
The Stylist Group / Deadline: 14 January, 2019 / Salary to be confirmed at interview
Our award winning magazine Stylist, is the market leader in ‘freemium’ magazines, with an average audited ABC figure of over 400,000, distributed through its company’s nationwide hand distribution network to 6 British cities every week.
We are based in Bloomsbury, London WC1N.
Reports into the Circulation and Print Manager, and is an ideal position to support the manager ensuring the smooth running of the distribution and print department. The job is varied, fast paced and challenging.
• The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, good inter-personal skills, establish excellent and effective working relationships internally and externally with suppliers. Have strong organisational skills, good attention to detail, efficient, flexible, professional with an enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ approach.
• Be proficient at Excel and Outlook
• Data entry of weekly ABC figures and maintaining electronic and paper records for purposes of ABC audits.
• Work closely with the line manager and deputise in her absence.
• Respond to reader distribution queries (via circulation team email).
• Send sample inserts and tip-ons to printers for approval.
• Be the point of contact between the printers and commercial, internally.
Please send a covering letter outlining why you are best suited to this role, plus your CV to Circulation and Print Manager Joanna.Friedman@shortlist.com
Deadline is Tuesday 18th December, 2018
Please note: We thank you in advance for any applications; only candidates invited for interview will be contacted. No Agencies please.