Aceville / Deadline: 25 January, 2019 / Competitive Salary and benefits
Aceville Publications are based in Colchester, Essex and are part of the D.C.Thomson group of companies. Aceville have a wide portfolio of magazine titles covering crafts, food, health, education, and homes & gardens in both the consumer and B2B areas.
The Circulation Managers role is an extremely important one, reporting directly to the Managing Director, and the successful candidate will ideally have a good experience of the publishing industry and news trade. The role will require innovation and creativity as well as regular daily, weekly and monthly duties.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
– Working closely with UK & Export distributors to achieve the best possible sales results.
– Agreeing retail promotional budgets and planning campaigns.
– Working with group circulation and production teams on joint initiatives.
– Confirming all print order requirements and coordinating with magazine printers.
– Regular liaison with in house promotions and marketing teams.
– Production of and updating all print and promotional schedules.
– Detailed record keeping.
– Monitoring figures and market trends plus reacting to threats and opportunities.
– Supporting senior management in meetings and through various reports.
– Presenting to key retailers and distribution personnel.
– Keeping ABC records and completion of returns.
– Dealing with ad hoc requests and needs promptly as they arise.
– Attending meetings covering various aspects of the business.
– Relaying relevant information to key members of staff and departments.
– Relevant experience in the publishing/distribution industry.
– Highly organized.
– Great attention to detail.
– Must have a high level of numeracy.
– Computer literate.
– Excellent communication skills
– Be innovative and creative.
– Commercial awareness.
If you feel this exciting and dynamic role is for you please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org