Client Account Manager
Intermedia Brand Marketing Ltd / Deadline: 27 January, 2023 / Competitive
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Commercial and Marketing team at Intermedia Brand Marketing to work across a portfolio of Independent publishers to grow audience reach across multiple channels.
Reporting to the Commercial & Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be a pivotal member of the team and will have direct responsibility for managing the circulation strategy for multiple magazine brands across a diverse portfolio of interest sectors.
Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be required to liaise with the clients, internal departments and third party businesses. The role is based in our Crawley offices and will require travel to meet with our clients and stakeholders within the industry.
Ideal applicants will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:-
• Strong client service ethics and interpersonal skills
• Commercially minded, analytical and strong sales focus
• Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
• Demonstrated drive for achievement, responsibility and ownership
• Persuasive with the ability to identify and act on opportunities for improvement
• Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise accordingly
• Proficient IT skills, including Excel, Powerpoint and data management systems
This exciting opportunity is offered as a full-time permanent position.
We are proud to offer a competitive suite of benefits which includes:-
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days holiday (after one complete year of service) plus Bank Holidays and your Birthday
• Critical Illness, Life and Income Protection cover
• NHS Health Care Cash Plan
• Cycle To Work
If you want to learn more about this exciting opportunity please send your CV along with a covering letter to HR@inter-media.co.uk