LeKiosk / Deadline: 30 September, 2019 / Competitive
In a rapidly evolving media sector, LeKiosk has set itself an ambitious mission for the future: give unlimited access to premium news and magazines to as many people as possible. Our business model is based on a digital offering of more than 2,000 of the most distinguished UK, French and International press titles. We strive to give the best user possible experience by developing and deploying an advanced set of innovative reading tools.
LeKiosk has also built strong distribution partnerships with many large organisations such as Bouygues Telecom, Cdiscount and Canal+. They have confidence in our business model driven by the quality of our service and experience of our team.
To accomplish our exciting mission and to help us with our growth trajectory and international development, we are looking for curious, talented and ambitious people who share our values.
Do you want to redefine the future of media distribution? Do you like to share your knowledge and interact with others? We would be happy to meet you! If you like your job and you want to practice it in a team full of ambition, talent and creativity and if you like to take responsibility and ownership of projects, join us!
Following the opening of our London office, we are actively seeking an Editorial Executive who will work within the Marketing team and who will be solely dedicated to the UK. You will be working across a number of media channels including B2C and B2B2C.
Here are some examples of things you’ll find yourself doing on a day to day basis:
- Collaborate with the Editorial Manager in our French head office applying our editorial strategy to the UK
- Manage the day to day editorialisation of the lekiosk.com platform, including selecting relevant themes to highlight on the slideshow and suggesting editorial blocks to be created
- Programme and launch of iOS/Android push campaigns to engage and animate our users and stimulate further product usage
- Translate and localise materials and content from our French head office for use on our various (bought, owned, earned) media channels so we are relevant to the UK audience
- Support the business team on adhoc partnership related needs such as social media collaboration efforts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Collaborate with Product designers to write and localise Product customer-journey copy including interaction flows, error messages, notifications, and other in-product messaging fitting with Le Kiosk voice and tone.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who can support us on our mission for 1 year, with potential for extension once complete.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Preferably a graduate who has just completed studies and is looking to put their education into practice
- Available for 1 year on a full-time basis to work in central London
- Passionate about writing strong copy that gets ideas across in a succinct and impactful way
- Aware of the journalism/press industry in the UK
- Interested in developing social media networks with awareness of the use-cases of the main networks in driving customer awareness and engagement
- (As a bonus) Knows their way around Adobe and creation of visuals to support good copy
- (As a bonus) Understands/speaks French
Our office in Mayfair, Central London
LeKiosk is a pioneer and leader of digital publishing distribution services in Europe.