Group Supply Chain Operations Executive
Frontline Ltd / Deadline: 28 February, 2019 / Competitive
Frontline’s talented people are what make us the successful business we are, at the forefront of driving innovation within a fast paced and dynamic industry.
The magazine supply chain is complex and Frontline ensures that the biggest brands in the magazine market reach retail shelves in the right quantity and at the right time. This involves managing relationships with Printers, Carriers, Wholesalers and Retailers on behalf our Publishing Partners; – Bauer, Haymarket and Immediate Media Co.
A vacancy has arisen in the Supplier Development Team reporting to the Group Operations Performance Manager for a Group Supply Chain Operations Executive. This role is offered as a full time permanent opportunity, based at Stuart House Peterborough.
The key purpose of this role will be to manage the barcode production and checking process, provide Frontline product information to retail, wholesale and the wider industry and to manage daily onsale compliance reporting to the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage the barcode checking service and production of barcodes
• Develop and maintain a good working knowledge wholesale and retail systems in relation to barcode management
• Manage the production and delivery of a weekly Product Information Update (PIU) summarising product changes for wholesale, retail and Frontline internal departments
• Produce and distribute daily onsale compliance reports, including investigation of titles showing as missed onsale and reporting the outcome to the business
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with production teams, wholesale and key contacts within Frontline
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Logical, numerate and methodical
• Proficiency in Excel
• Problem solving and basic negotiation skills
• Planning, organisation and ability to prioritise under pressure
• Ability to build relationships through excellent interpersonal skills
• Positive, resourceful with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment please send your CV along with a covering letter to;