Junior Marketing Manager
LeapUK / Deadline: 05 June, 2020 / Competitive
This highly regarded independent media owner is passionate about inspiring children and their families to care about our natural world and the people and animals within it. They want to create the next custodians of our planet and we believe there’s no more important time than right now. They communicate with their audiences through a magazine and websites in the UK and internationally; their magazines are some of the top selling children’s titles in their countries with websites reaching over 1.3million people per month. They also run a successful agency, dedicated to communicating content-led marketing campaigns to families for some top-flight children’s brands.
The Junior Marketing Manager role is an exciting opportunity to manage and run the already successful circulation of these exciting magazine brands and whilst trying to increase sales and inspire more children to care about our planet.
· Overseeing all subscription communication and marketing plans
· Overseeing all newsstand circulation plans
· Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
· Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
· Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
· Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
· Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
· Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
· Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
· Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
· Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
· Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
· Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
· Working closely with design and assisting with new product launches.
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
· Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Working in the London office with the MD and marketing exec, your role will be diverse and interesting, suitable for someone who likes to learn new skills, wear many hats and test out new campaigns across different revenue channels. Its fast paced, fun and the job satisfaction is high as you’ll be making a difference to the children reading the titles you are responsible for. Thinking on your feet is essential and you’d be expected to get involved at all levels and there is an opportunity for the right candidate to be responsible for a customer service team based in the UK, and a marketing exec in London.
• Strategic and marketing focused mind. Able to develop strategic plans, tactics and deliver against these to drive magazine circulation
• Able to manage remote team members
• Good financial awareness – can help develop a budget and deliver against it
• An Interest in revenue modelling and acquisition strategy
• Passion for learning
• Confident meeting and presenting to senior management
• Driven by success on a company and career level
• Be a good facilitator
• Good analytical and numerical skills. Ability to analyse data and identify trends
• Great attention to detail but able to see the bigger picture
• Strong marketing skills including digital marketing and e-commerce
• Magazine industry experience is a strong advantage
• A passion for the environment and conservation is a must
This is a highly rewarding role that comes with a competitive salary and a tonne of progression and development opportunities for someone with the right ‘can-do’, enquiring and self-starting approach. A peachy job in media marketing if ever there was one! Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.