National Accounts and Development Manager – UK
/ Deadline: 31 August, 2019 /
Topps is an international publisher of collectables delighting fans of all ages around the world. Our core business is in trading cards and stickers holding global licenses such as UEFA Champions League, Bundesliga, Star Wars and WWE. MATCH ATTAX has been our most famous brand in most European countries.
The role of the Sales Development Manager is to manage and develop relationships in line with service level agreements, achieving sales forecasts and achieving objectives in the UK and Ireland. You will be required to implement, with maximum efficiency, monthly and annual plans.
- Reporting to the UK Sales Director
- Develop & grow sales with existing accounts, actively targeting accounts to pro-actively grow the market share in the newstrade sector
- Target new accounts to grow market share
- Responsible for looking after well-established National Retail Accounts
- Managing Toy distributors
- Planning promotions and negotiating range space at retail
- Monitoring sales and forecasting
The successful candidate will be a pro-active individual, who also feels comfortable working as part of a wider team. You will possess strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet strict deadlines. You will be confident in presenting data in a concise, easy-to-understand format and engaging manner. Account management experience or magazine distribution experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- A general understanding of the UK retail market and sectors
- Working knowledge of negotiation skills, with internal and external contacts
- Strong communication skills, with experience of interacting with buyers at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines in a fast moving environment
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Out-going personality, with confidence to work under your own initiative when required
- A self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable, enthusiastic and accepting of change
- Has the ability to work well under pressure.
- Possessing excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate and build relationships.
- A track record of making the right decisions under pressure.
- The ability to multi-task and manage own workload to deadlines whilst accommodating urgent requests.
- The ability to solve problems and ability to use own initiative to drive change and improvement.
- Presentation skills