DLT Media (UK) Ltd / Deadline: 16 December, 2022 / Competitive
DLT Media are a leading retailer and distributor of magazines and newspapers across print and digital into business networks, specialising in the beauty, hospitality and healthcare sectors. We work with all the leading publishers across many of the world’s best magazine brands.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Operations Executive to join our team in our Leatherhead offices. This person will report directly to the Director of Content and Operations.
The successful candidate will possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and experience in working with large quantities of data within strict time frames. Experience working in the publishing industry in either subscriptions, circulation or a digital processing team is beneficial but not essential to the application for this role. You will be used to working in a fast paced and changing environment and to pro-actively spot problems and identify creative solutions. You must possess a high degree of computer literacy, be comfortable working with CRM systems and have an excellent understanding of MS Excel.
The role will include:
• Managing and processing magazine and newspaper content onto our digital platform – this includes working closely
with our digital partners and within our own CRM system.
• Ensuring all aspects of the platform are up to date and working.
• Manage the monthly digital and print reporting to publishers for audit purposes.
• Assisting in the preparation of our monthly print distribution in liaising directly with circulation and distribution
teams within our publishing clients.
• You will also be working across our client logistics, liaising with our contractor to ensure the smooth running of our
monthly distribution from our outsourced operation.
What we are looking for:
• At least 2 years working experience.
• Experience working in a PA/Secretarial/Admin type roles is beneficial.
• Experience working in the publishing industry is beneficial but not essential.
• Extremely organized with proven attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills and experience of interacting effectively with people at management levels.
• Experience of managing tasks to budget and deadlines.
• Ability to work autonomously when required.
• Experience within the print and/or digital media would be beneficial but is not essential.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• A candidate educated to Graduate level.
In return we offer:
• A successful, dynamic and creative working environment.
• Competitive salary package
• Excellent training
• Career progression opportunity
www.digi-mags.co.uk – www.dltmagazines.co.uk
Please send full CV to email@example.com if this job is of interest.