Senior Circulation Coordinator – Marketforce
/ Deadline: 17 June, 2022 /
We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived over the past couple of years, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
‘As Senior Circulation Executive within the Marketforce division, you will support the Circulation Manager in delivering excellent client service to a group of independent magazine publishers. Working with some of our biggest clients, you will support the planning and execution of retail marketing promotions to achieve your publishers’ newsstand goals, put together sales updates with commentary, support supply and demand planning to optimise sales and profits, and interact with all areas of the Marketforce business.
Part of Future, Marketforce is the #1 Independent Publisher Distributor. We lead the way in global sales, marketing and distribution for a wide range of publishing businesses such as Private Eye, The Economist, and Panini. We act as an extension of our clients’ businesses, raising the profile of their brands to consumers at the magazine newsstand. Find out more about us here: https://www.marketforce.co.uk/
- Experience ideally in a trade marketing or customer-facing role
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, turning observations into recommended actions
- Confident communicator
- Ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience of Microsoft or Google IT Packages including Excel or Sheets
- Experience within the magazine supply chain and of working with budgets is preferred’
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Our Future, Our Responsibility – Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees – current and future – are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.