Trade Marketing Assistant, HELLO! Magazine
/ Deadline: 15 November, 2021 /
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a fast paced, dynamic and creative team for a Trade Marketing Assistant to support the implementation of sales, retail trade marketing and distribution strategies for our publisher clients.
- Actively establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with clients
- Develop and execute retail trade marketing strategies to meet agreed publisher objectives
- Tailor messages in a clear and effective manner for different stakeholder requirements
- Work with a broad set of colleagues to help deliver retail trade marketing & circulation initiatives
- Have the creative flair to bring alive the story behind the data
- Work collaboratively with the circulation manager to ensure workload is managed efficiently
- Be looking to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
About the Team
Publishing Services provides high quality circulation sales and marketing solutions for our independent publishers. We represent a wide range of leading magazine publishers, including Hello!, Panini, Mortons and Kelsey. We are a dynamic and growing division, highly focused on servicing our publishers’ needs.
What do I need to succeed?
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills
- Good IT skills and are confident using spreadsheet packages
- An analytical aptitude and the capability of discussing, presenting and proactively acting on analytical & insight findings
- The ability to work as an integral member of a team, whilst also being able to work autonomously at times
- Strong time-management skills to ensure tight deadlines are achieved
- Possess drive, initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit
What will I get in return:
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Annual Future conference – get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what’s next
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
Future is a global multi-platform media company and leading digital publisher, with scalable brands and diversified revenue streams. We are dedicated to connecting over 300 million people worldwide with their passions, through expert content, world-class events and cutting-edge proprietary technology. We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives.
We have a market-leading portfolio of over 220 brands spanning across technology, gaming, TV & entertainment, women’s lifestyle, music, sport, creative and photography, home interest and B2B. You may have heard of us…
But a stellar heritage isn’t enough. We continue to grow our portfolio and launch new brands, restlessly looking to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We develop leading-edge technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for – our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform.
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we don’t have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across the UK, US, Europe and Australia
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for person not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate, making Future a global success story.
Let’s do this!
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is your dream job!
Inclusion & Diversity
At Future we are passionate about ensuring that as a business, we are continuing to promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do.
Future is an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process will be free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respects all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values which will continue to ensure that all applicants, current and future employees are treated with respect and fairness.
We are continuing to be inclusive in our approach to flexible working, ensuring that we are making adjustments where required and providing our employees the tools and support to enable them to grow and flourish in their careers.