Venue Sales Executive
Frontline Ltd / Deadline: 14 December, 2018 / Competitive
Are you a great team player looking to join an exciting, dynamic company? Enjoy fast paced environment where customer service is key?
Gold Key Media is part of the Frontline Group – the leading Magazine Distributor in the UK who continue to innovate the supply chain. An exciting full time permanent opportunity has arisen for a well organised individual to become part of a dedicated team at Gold Key Media, as a Venue Sales Executive, reporting to the Senior Sales and Marketing Executive.
The role is broken down into three key areas; sales support, administration and client relations.
With excellent communication skills and attention to detail you will be responsible for the following areas.
About the Role:
• Day to day liaison with sales team and venues
• Key liaison with distribution teams
• Processing orders
• Assisting the sales team on proposals and pricing lists to venues
• Contract management, database control, and monitoring internal operational documents
• Collating worksheets, researching for and contributing to sales team pitches and presentations
• Raising contracts/Invoices/worksheets
• Developing and researching extra sales tools and venue demographics
• Being the first point of contact for any enquiries from new venues
The successful candidate will have well developed administrative skills, good command of Word/Excel/ PowerPoint and will be comfortable working individually and as part of a team.
They will be highly motivated, forward-thinking with a positive attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Experience of working in customer services or an administrative role is preferred.
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment please send your CV along with a covering letter to:
The deadline for applications is Friday 14th December 2018