This year’s award entrants truly reflected “Excellence in Our Industry” we have been overwhelmed with inspiring entries and, with an entry pool 40% on last year, our judges have had an even harder time deciding on the shortlist. ACE would like to thank all those industry colleagues who took the time to submit a nomination; we really value the contribution you have made to the Newspaper and Magazine Awards
ACE wanted to highlight the exceptional entries we have received and in this article we are pleased to feature the nominees for Subscription Team of the Year sponsored by
The award recognises the Subscriptions Team who have demonstrated consistent high performance delivering tangible results across one or more channels.
This was a hard-fought category and the finalists are:
1. Reach Subscriptions Team for huge subs growth in a market which is in natural decline, great cross-functional collaboration
2. Consumer Marketing Team – TI Media for very impressive all-round performance with plenty of creative approaches and innovation to maximise newer digital channel performance
3. Anthem Publishing Marketing Team for demonstrating great team spirit and collaboration alongside new initiatives and revenue growth
4. Subscriptions Team Immediate Media for a comprehensive strategy, plan and collaboration with the wider business resulting in strong YOY growth across the portfolio .
5. Subscriptions Marketing Team London Review of Books for volume of new initiatives which are non-traditional for a subs team to do and strong performance across all KPIs.
6. Hearst Subscription Team for strong team motivation and innovative approach to structure. The core KPIs included a data strategy which is forward thinking and delivering results
7. The Guardian: Brand and Reader Revenue Team for achieving huge growth with a vastly different subs/membership strategy across multiple products using a huge range of channels
8. The Dennis Direct Marketing Team for solid strategy with good performance across all KPIs. The digital marketing performance in particular was impressive
Please join us in congratulation these worthy nominees and don’t forget to join us to see which campaign was the overall winner on Thursday 16th July 2020. Details HERE