What is Empower?
- Empower is a 12 – week training programme for media executives organised by ACE
- Launched in 2009, Empower offers a first class introduction to all aspects of the newspaper and magazine industry
- For 2020 the programme has been completely revamped, broadening its educational scope and addressing the industry’s new challenges and models as we enter a new decade
Who is Empower for?
- The breadth of knowledge and insight on offer is of immense benefit for those in the early stages of their careers
- It will also benefit experienced industry professionals seeking to deepen their understanding and personal development
How will delegates benefit from Empower?
Our exclusive partnership with high profile industry leaders will enlighten delegates and encourage new ways of thinking
The programme will offer insights on how to drive tangible results in the publishing industry
The bond among delegates working together and an opportunity to network are critical elements of the programme
Powerful examples and initiatives will accelerate each individual’s learning and development
What’s NEW for 2020?
- This year’s programme brings a sharper focus on understanding our audiences across varied brands in our industry
- Delegates will understand how publishers leverage brand power to increase reach and revenues
- Two newspaper modules on offer to thoroughly examine different reader revenue strategies
- Learn how UK titles are working hard to get some traction with demographics such as women and Millennials
- NEW modules to build delegate presence, power and influence
- “Insights” learning and development module, as well as enhanced mentoring scheme to ensure every delegate benefits from the programme to the full
Want to know more?
The brochure is available via the link below….
Reserve Your Place
Places are limited so book your place without delay.
Prices shown below are subject to VAT at current rate
Single delegate £1950.00
You can book on line or if you prefer contact mark.farris@acecirculation to make a reservationPlease log in or register to book tickets to this event.