This year’s award entrants truly reflected “Excellence in Our Industry” we have been overwhelmed with inspiring entries and, with an entry pool 40% on last year, our judges have had an even harder time deciding on the shortlist. ACE would like to thank all those industry colleagues who took the time to submit a nomination; we really value the contribution you have made to the Newspaper and Magazine Awards
ACE wanted to highlight the exceptional entries we have received and in this article we are pleased to feature the nominees for Campaign of the Year – Magazine sponsored by Global Media Hub
This was a very hotly contested category and the award seeks to recognise the magazine that has run the most effective promotional campaign for 2019.
The finalists are:
1. Future Publishing – Various Titles for their admirable case study for successful targeting through customer data
2. What’s On TV for a RSV incremental increase of 230k in a campaign which involved multiple retailers and playing to the seasonality of the brand
3. Gardeners’ World for proving what can be achieved, albeit on a smaller scale, by using an alternative channel for print success
4. New Scientist for a huge impact for the category as a whole.
5. Christmas Radio Times for really impressive results overall, taking advantage of assets at hand
6. Good Food for a targeted, small scale campaign with great results, showing great creative thinking
7. Hearst Christmas Campaign for a campaign which sold over 530,000 copies and produced over £2.6 million in RSV; a 9.2% increase YOY.
Please join us in congratulation these worthy nominees and don’t forget to join us to see which campaign was the overall winner on Thursday 16th July 2020. Details HERE